Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer To-Read List

After completing my last final exam on Friday, I can officially say that summer has started. Not only does the arrival of warmer days and longer hours mean it is time to re-read and re-watch Harry Potter, but to finally check out those books that I have been adding to my "To-Read" list all year long.

Here is what I plan on reading over the next few months:

1. Daisy Miller, Henry James

2. Bad Feminist, Roxane Gay

3. Saint Anything, Sarah Dessen

4. Attachments, Rainbow Rowell

5. The Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolver *

6. How to Read Literature Like a Professor, Thomas C. Foster *

7. Beloved, Toni Morrison *

8. Unbearable Lightness, Portia de Rossi **

9. The Return of Martin Guerre, Natalie Zemon Davis ***

10. Paper Towns, John Green



*Required Reading for AP Literature
**Required Reading for Women's Studies and Literature
***Required Reading for AP Modern European History

No comments:

Post a Comment